We will contact you as soon as a suitable property comes up!

General booking terms and conditions

©2019 by HAD Rentals Spain


Touristic Registration Number for short term holiday rental properties

Since last January 2015, a modification of the regulatory decree of tourist housing in Valencia, stipulates the compulsory nature of ALL accommodations and properties for tourist use, including Tourist Housing, to be registered in the Register of Companies, Establishments and Touristic Professions

What is a Touristic Rental License?

It is a number that once the property is registered, you must include the registration number and category in all publicity and promotion actions that you make of the property. If you advertise a property without a Touristic Rental License number, this can lead to hefty fines!

How much do we charge to apply for a Touristic Rental License?

We don't charge you ANYTHING to apply for this Touristic Rental License, if you list your property for rent with us. 

If you are not willing to rent out your property through us, but obviously need a license, we only charge you a one-off 75€ fee and we will deal with everything for you, check if your property has at least the standard requirements, complete and send the complex application form (by post), once this has been done, you should receive a letter from the Spanish Ministerio del Interior at the address that you have provided with your license number.